Monday, February 23, 2009

what I can do

Hi Everyone
Welcome to my blog site. I am so excited to be starting Watercolor Rose. My store is balls you can hang on Christmas trees, stands and or hooks anywhere in your home. I can custom make you a ball. For example, I hand painted a chocolate lab puppy for my sister-in-law. I took a photo of the puppy so I had a guide and then painted with acrylic paints the puppy on the ball. She loved it.... My nephew's wife graduated from technical college in accounting so I painted her a calculator and congratulations 2008 on a ball... My sister has a clown troupe so I painted a clown on a ball... We had a Saint Bernard for 12 1/2 years so I painted him for my daughter on a ball. You get the idea. If you have an idea you would like to see painted, send me a photo and I will paint it for you. See my photos of what I have done already.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Looking for the photos. Do you remember how to do that? Also, you might want to complete your profile when you feel up to it.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pam
    I'm stuck I need your help to continue...
    rosie

    ReplyDelete